Tuesday 14 April 2009

Is This The End?

It's been three years since I started this quest. That's a quite a while. Recently I have been looking for a way to bring it to a close. I think it's about time. I have a life to get on with and stuff.

The thing is I don't want to end it just like that. I want there to be proper closure on it or at least a point at which we can let this go in the knowledge that it has been a beautiful ride. If I'm going out I want to go out on a bang. This is where you come in. Many of you have been with me for months and in some cases years. In many respects you have kept me going. I want to say thanks and the only way I can think of doing it is by inviting you to suggest ways in which I can end it. So what do you want me to do?
Do you want me to go to Chile?
Do you want me to have a massive look-a-like party?
Do you want me to have some plastic surgery?

The choice is yours. Send your suggestions to anyoneknowwhothisis@gmail.com and I will then put it to the vote. Let's make it a god one.

TTFN