Friday 13 March 2009

Questing & Blogging

I can't believe it's been a month and a half since I last updated this blog. Time has really flown. So you'll want to be brought up to speed then? Yes. I thought so. Well, the bad news (or the good news depending on how you look at it) is that I haven't found The Man yet. The good news (or the bad news, again depending on how you look at it) is that I will be continuing to update the blog as my quest reaches new levels of excitement. I can't really go into it but it'll be fun. I'm off somewhere in a few days and it might just prove to be the greatest day of our lives. I'll say no more.

In other news the young lady I mentioned in my previous post has been back in touch. She's tracked down her sister. And they've met! I think that's incredible.

One piece of housekeeping:

If you want to read my other blog then please visit here. There is not one mention of this quest. That is the way I intend to keep it.

Until next time. Bonjour.