Friday 16 January 2009

My next 'adventure'...

I use the word 'adventure' loosely because quite frankly it could turn, like this has, into a mission. Anyway, I was sat in the Apple Store in Bluewater yesterday waiting for my Mac to be fixed when I saw a fact on rather funky hi-tech plasma screen. Here is what is said...

"With an 80GB iPod, you could travel between San Francisco and New York 25 times without ever hearing the same song twice."

Well, it didn't take long for the light-bulb to flick-on in my head. 'Why not?', I thought, 'It could be fun.' It won't happen anytime soon what with me not having enough money to afford the fuel or indeed an 80 GB iPod, but someday. Someday. Oh and I will probably be after a Road Trip companion so if you are interested check-back in about 2011. I'll hold auditions in Burger King I think. Monday's. 2pm. See you there, yes? Good.