Wednesday 7 January 2009

Just When I Thought I'd Finished...

...I realise I am not.

Just before Christmas my good friend Sharn handed me this passport photo. He had found it in a derelict building site somewhere in London. Now, I know what you are thinking. I am thinking it too. It couldn't be, could it? It couldn't be The Man?

There have been sightings of The Man in London. From all the emails I have been sent, London is the most popular place for sightings. Indeed, I myself chased someone who I thought could be The Man through the London Underground system before I lost him at Bank. And now this passport photo. Gradually I am becoming convinced that The Man I took a photo of in Sydney actually lives on my very door-step. How weird would that be? And what happens if the guy in the passport photo is actually The Man? That would be even weirder. To think that a friend, who I didn't know when I took the Sydney photo, just stumbled across a passport photo of The Man. That's just too spooky. 

So here is my 2009 request for you. If you live in London please keep your eyes open. And if you spot someone who you think could be The Man, stop him. Get his phone number, his email, anything. Sightings are great but I can't do anything with them. I need to be able to contact them. Actually, do this wherever you are. At the very least you'll get a mention on here and that, I think you will agree, is CV material.

Right, I need a lie down. This is too much.