Saturday 31 January 2009

A Quick Update

Nothing much has happened recently. Well, except the fact that I now have posters up in JFK Airport, Sydney and Fulham. 

My facebook friends requests have gone up by at least 3.7% in the last few weeks. I suspect as I happened to mention in a post below that I was on it. Maybe you thought it was a subtle cry for more friends. Alas, you were wrong. I already have more than I strictly require. Never fear though, I have come up with a compromise which one hopes will be to your satisfaction. I have been bullied into joining Twitter. I am sceptical of it but will give it a try. I'm not going to be posting about what I had for breakfast or which Starbucks I plan to be in later on, so if you want that sort of insight into my life you will be disappointed. I will, however, post updates about my quest. Does that sound fair? You can find me here http://twitter.com/mrjonathanlee 

Thank you for all the messages. If you haven't had a reply you will this weekend. That's a promise. I really want to start finishing my posts with a cool catchphrase. But I can't think of one. Bye is the best I have so far. Bye.